Due to the incoming snow on Wednesday, there is a good possibility schools and businesses will be closed Wednesday and/or Thursday.
The dinner has already been CANCELLED, out of consideration for our Ladies, who have to prepare the meal in advance.
So, we are either going to meet, and not have a dinner; or not meet at all.
Ill. Phil Taylor, 33° IGH, will decide on Thursday whether the meeting will still be held. You will all be notified via email on Thursday.